Miscellaneous Rock Links: Brian May’s Disappearing Guitars, Elvis Wine, End of Slayer?…
1. The guitars of Brian May [Queen] have mysteriously disappeared from Chinese Democracy track [93x.com].
2. Thrash metal legends, Slayer, will record two more records before calling it quits [ultimate-guitar.com].
3. Chris Cornell compares Timbaland to Pink Floyd. Ugh. C’mon Chris…get the long awaited Soundgarden reunion together and put us out of our misery [mtv.com].
4. The Canadians are spinning to Iron Maiden, Metallica, and Testament to shed calories [canada.com].
5. Elvis Presley’s Graceland Cellars release new “Blue Christmas” wine for the holiday season to help spread holiday cheer [marketwatch.com].
6. MTV and MySpace plan to make money from pirates? aargh [business.timesonline.co.uk].