Miscellaneous Rock Links: Metal Hurts Heart, XM Sirius Programming, More Maiden…
1. Study with infinite loopholes finds that heavy metal music restricts blood flow to the heart causing added stress [gigwise.com].
2. Lame vampire soundtrack bumps AC/DC’s Black Ice from the peak position on the US pop chart [reuters.com].
3. XM and Sirius finally merge their stations. Sirius “Hard Attack” is now “Liquid Metal” and “Buzzsaw” becomes “The Boneyard” [rollingstone.com].
4. Time to fuel up Ed Force One — Iron Maiden announces an extension to their highly successful “Somewhere Back In Time Tour,” hitting New Zealand for first time in 16 years [billboard.biz].
5. Ticketmaster experiments with dropping abusive service charges such as their absurd TicketFast fees [billboard.biz].
This entry was posted on November 12, 2008 at 7:52 pm and is filed under Iron Maiden, News, Ticketmaster with tags Heavy Metal, Music, Music News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.